Product Price :Get Latest Price
We are offering a superior quality Dimpled Sheet
which is used in various types of industries for diverse applications. Offered sheet is extremely versatile and is used for a variety of applications such as barrier infill panels, railings infill panels, acoustics and sound-proofing, security screens, louvers and ventilation, and air conditioning grilles. This sheet is precisely manufactured with the help of high-end technology by making use of excellent quality metal alloy. Hyflux Drain Board is a protective board manufactured from high-density polyethylene (HDPE), resistant to plant roots and separates the retaining wall from the earth, thus protecting the wall against water and humidity. It has equidistant dimples which give strength to the board as well as allows the flow of water in between Application Area:
- It is used on the retaining wall to protect the waterproofing against mechanical damage that may occur during backfilling and then to chemicals in the ground.
- It is recommended to use the product in order to protect the waterproofing and thermal insulation systems applied at curtain wall insulation of the buildings.
- The air between the bubbles enables the curtain wall to breathe and hence provides air circulation and can be used as curtain wall insulation.
- It is used in the construction of foundation curtains, basement floor as a protective layer over the waterproofing system before laying of reinforcement and pouring of concrete.
- It is used as drain board in combination with a geotextile for the roof garden, planter box, etc which has a dual purpose of protecting the waterproofing system as well as the passage of excess water without reaching the waterproofing system.
- Provides protection to the waterproofing system against mechanical forces.
- Being HDPE it gives protection against chemical residues in the soil. This will protect the waterproofing system as well as the building structure.
- Removes excess water quickly.
- Prevents the rise of the underlying moisture as capillaries.
- It assures equal distribution of the pressure acted by the earth load.
- It is very economical compared to other methods such as wall braiding or polystyrene foam sticking.
- Its application is very easy.
- The Hyflux Dimple board is resistant to roots and hence ideal for roof gardens and planter box.
- The bubble structure contributes to thermal insulation.
- It contributes to sound insulation when the interior is used.
- Provides the air circulation required for drying damp surfaces.